Healthwatch BNSSG are reaching out to let you know of the proposed changes to stroke services in your community.
Stroke is the fourth biggest killer in the UK and a leading cause of disability. 1 in 50 of our residents live with the long-term consequences of the condition. The Healthier together partnership would like to hear from you.
There are several ways to tell them what you think and to ask questions:
- You can complete the online questionnaire
- Phone or email to request a paper copy
- Join an online consultation on the 26 August
- Drop-in face-to-face sessions in
- North Somerset – Winter gardens Weston-super-Mare on 29th July 10am to 1pm
More details can be found on the Heathier Together website, including a link to the survey: https://bnssghealthiertogether.org.uk/stroke-services/have-your-say/
Other ways to get in touch:
Telephone: 0117 900 2583
Write to: FREEPOST STROKE CONSULTATION (You won’t need a stamp, and no further address details are required.)