What do we do? Our responsibilities and duties include
- The managment of Farleigh Green Playing Field and Play Area, Dog Waste Bins, Litter Clearance, etc.
- Reviewing and commenting on all planning applications within the Parish.
- Represent the Community through liaison with relevant authorities regarding infrastructure/policing/community issues, etc.
- Engaging with all interested parties and volunteers within the Community to help shape village life. Current volunteer groups include:
- Dust Working Group – helping to keep the roads clear of dust.
- Rights of Way Walking Group – helping to maintain the pathways.
- Defibrillator Guardians – looking after the Defibrillators located at the Village Hall and Primary School.
- Flower Planting volunteers – keeping the village looking pretty!
Who are we?
The Council has 7 Councillors that are elected by the residents every four years. Follow this link for details of the current Councillors.
When and where do we meet?